Friday, November 27, 2009

Im pregnant! Estoy Embarazada!


I was laying in bed on Saurday morning (11/21/09) thinking that its already the 21st and Im five days late! After six months of trying, I knew at that moment that I was pregnant. I took Freddy to the field later on that afternoon and quickly rushed to get my surprise ready for when he got back from the game. I took my pregnancy test and i passed with flying colors. I got our rib dinner all ready and the table set up with flowers and candles and our romantic music from when we first started dating.
Unfortunately Freddy had not been playing well (according to him) and did not have as great of a night as he would have hoped, so it was a quiet dinner. I didnt care because all i was doing was laughing inside at the pregnancy test wrapped in plastic wrap that was sticking out of his drink cup, and him not realizing it. Finally by the end of his drink, he finally saw it...unwrapped it with a VERY puzzled look...looking at it as though it was something from another planet...finally after a minute or so he realized he was going to be a Daddy!!!! and of course i had to take another test to prove to him that we are going to have a baby...it was too faint of a double line for our liking so we took both the tests to the pharmacist and she took one look at them and said...there is no need to buy a third, you are pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny I havent got to get on and read blogs in awhile... But i read this one! (and lindsay told me) lol.... CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! You two will make wonderful parents. They way you love each other there is no doubt you will spread love to that little one inside you. He/She will be sooo cute! Miss you guys!!
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete