Saturday, July 31, 2010

our little kaleb!

after i was a week late my doc said that it was time to induce...so july 29th turned into a long day of trying to "trick" the body into labor. It wasnt until they broke my water on july 30th at around 1pm that i finally progressed past 4cm dilated. I immediately started feeling my first contractions and lasted about an hour until I was dying to get the epidural in me. Only a few hours after the drugs did i reach 10cm dilated. The nurse came in to check me around 4pm and I was all ready for labor. At that point I pushed for 20min and there he was! it was the most glorious moment...with both sets of parents there and a healthy baby, things just could not have been more perfect. Kaleb was 6lbs 9oz and 20.5in long. Below are some pics of the greatest day of our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment